Tuesday 20 September 2011

My New Effects Pedal

For my Birthday I got given a Boss ME-20B Bass Guitar Multi Effects Pedal. My mum bought it from Billy Hyde's in Parramatta for $253.00. It has many different effects for use in performances that can be blended together and also saved for quick reference. These effects include:

Special Effects: T.wah up, T. wah down, T. wah edge, defretter and octave
Compressor/Drive: Compressor, overdrive, distortion, OD+direct, synth 1, synth 2
Delay/modulation: 0-99ms delay, 100-700ms delay, phaser, flanger, chorus, cho+delay, reverb.

Along with these effects there is also an equalizer, noise suppressor, bass enhance, wah, foot volume and master level controls. The coolest thing for me about the pedal is the wah pedal as it allows me to add tone to some songs that sound better with a wah pedal.


Here are some reviews:
http://multieffectspedals.guitarsphere.com/bass-multi-effects-pedal-boss-me20b/
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/bass/boss-me-20b-bass-multi-effects-pedal


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.