Monday 26 September 2011

Pre Workplacement: 24-25 Septeber


From the 26th to the 30th of September I will be undertaking workplacement at The Channel 9 Studios in Willoughby.  During my placement I will be assisting the audio crew with the set up and operation of various TV shows. I will be working from 9.30-5.30. The dress code for my placement is smart or neat casual and closed footwear needs to be worn.

Before my placement I was sent an email from Marco Sneikers the technical planning manager at 9. The email contanied my roster, welcome letter, confidentiality letter, placement record, questionaire and induction powerpoint.
My Roster
Transport: To get two and from my work placement I will be taking a train from Concord West station to Wynyard then from there I will be taking a bus (M40) to the channel 9 studios. I hope to gain a lot of knowledge from this experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.